Shania Twain, OC is a Canadian country music singer-songwriter. Referred to as "The Queen of Country Pop," she is one of the world's best-selling artists of all time, having sold over 85 million records worldwide. She is also the best selling female artist in the history of country music. Twain's 1995 album, The Woman in Me, brought her fame and sold 20 million copies worldwide, and her 1997 album, Come On Over, became the best-selling studio album of all time by a female act in any genre and the best-selling country album of all time, selling around 40 million copies worldwide. Her fourth and latest studio album, Up!, was released in November 2002. Twain is often recognized for reaching beyond all feasible music boundaries with only three studio albums. Twain has received five Grammy Awards, 27 BMI Songwriter awards, stars on Canada's Walk of Fame and the Hollywood Walk of Fame, and an induction into the Canadian Music Hall of Fame. She is the only female artist in history to have three consecutive albums certified Diamond by the RIAA.
- Born: August 28, 1965 (age 52), Windsor
- Spouse: Frederic Thiebaud (2011-01-01 to present - Marriage)Robert Lange (1993-12-28 to 2010-06-09 - Marriage)
- Aliases: Eilleen Regina Edwards, Eilleen Regina Lange, Eilleen Shania Twain, Eilleen Twain, Twain, Shania
- Children: Eja Lange
- Height: 5′ 4″ (1.613m)
- Genre: Country, Country pop, Country rock, Dance music, Pop music, Rock music, Soft rock
- Websites: http://www.shaniatwain.com/