Joshua Otis "Josh" Turner is an American country music singer and actor who signed to MCA Nashville Records in 2003. That year, his debut album's title track, "Long Black Train", was his breakthrough single release. His second album, Your Man accounted for his first two number one hits: "Your Man" and "Would You Go with Me," while 2007's Everything Is Fine included a No. 2 in "Firecracker." Haywire, released in 2010, produced his biggest hit, the No. 1 "Why Don't We Just Dance" and another number one in "All Over Me". It was followed by Punching Bag, whose lead-off single "Time Is Love" was the biggest hit of 2012 according to Billboard Year-End.
- Born: November 20, 1977 (age 40), Hannah
- Spouse: Jennifer Ford (2003 to present - Marriage)
- Aliases: Joshua Otis "Josh" Turner, Joshua Otis Turner, Turner, Josh
- Children: Colby Lynch Turner, Hampton Otis Turner, Marion Crawford Turner
- Height: 6′ 1″ (1.85m)
- Genre: Country
- Websites: http://joshturner.com/