Faith Hill is an American country pop singer and occasional actress. She is married to country singer Tim McGraw, with whom she has recorded several successful duets. Hill has sold more than 40 million records worldwide. Hill's first two albums, Take Me as I Am and It Matters to Me, established her as a popular country singer; they placed a combined three number ones on Billboard's country charts and were major successes in North America. She later rose to mainstream, crossover and international fame with the release of her next two albums, Faith and Breathe. Faith spawned her first international hit, "This Kiss", and went multi-platinum in various countries. Breathe became her best-selling album to date and one of the best-selling country albums of all time, with the huge crossover success of her signature song, "Breathe". It had massive sales worldwide and earned Hill three Grammy Awards, including Best Country Album. In 2001, she recorded "There You'll Be" for the Pearl Harbor soundtrack and it became an international hit and her best-selling single in Europe.
- Born: September 21, 1967 (age 51), Ridgeland
- Spouse: Tim McGraw (1996-10-06 to present - Marriage)Daniel Hill (1988-07-23 to 1994 - Marriage)
- Aliases: Audrey Faith Perry
- Children: Audrey Caroline McGraw, Gracie Katherine McGraw, Maggie Elizabeth McGraw
- Height: 5′ 10″ (1.77m)
- Websites: http://www.faithhill.com/