Crystal Gayle is an award-winning American country music singer. Best known for her 1977 country-pop crossover hit song, "Don't It Make My Brown Eyes Blue", she accumulated 20 number one country hits during the 1970s and 1980s with six albums certified Gold by the RIAA. Crystal Gayle became the first female artist in country music history to reach Platinum sales with her 1977 album, "We Must Believe in Magic". Also famous for her nearly floor-length hair, she was voted one of the 50 most beautiful people in the world by People Magazine in 1983. She is the youngest sister of singer Loretta Lynn and a distant cousin of singer Patty Loveless. Crystal Gayle has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, near Loretta Lynn's star.
- Born: January 9, 1951 (age 68), Paintsville
- Spouse: Bill Gatzimos (1970 to present - Marriage)
- Aliases: Brenda Gail Webb, Cristal Gayle, Crystal Gale, Gayle, Crystal
- Height: 5′ 2″ (1.57m)
- Genre: Country, Country pop
- Websites: http://www.crystalgayle.com/