Clint Patrick Black is an American country music singer-songwriter, record producer, multi-instrumentalist and occasional actor. Signed to RCA Nashville in 1989, Black's debut album Killin' Time produced four straight number one singles on the US Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks charts. Although his momentum gradually slowed throughout the 1990s, Black consistently charted hit songs into the 2000s. He has had more than 30 singles on the US Billboard country charts, twenty-two of which have reached number one, in addition to having released nine studio albums and several compilation albums. In 2003, Black founded his own record label, Equity Music Group. Black has also ventured into acting, having made a cameo appearance in the 1994 film Maverick, as well as a starring role in 1998's Still Holding On: The Legend of Cadillac Jack.
- Born: February 4, 1962 (age 56), Long Branch
- Spouse: Lisa Hartman Black (1991-10-20 to present - Marriage)
- Aliases: Black Clint, Black, Clint, Ciont Black, Clint Patrick Black, ClintBlack, Clinton Patrick "Clint" Black, Clinton Patrick Black
- Children: Lily Pearl Black
- Height: 5′ 9″ (1.75m)
- Genre: Country
- Websites: http://www.clintblack.com/